Pain affects more Americans than diabetes, heart disease and cancer combined. Did you know that 1.5 billion people suffer from chronic pain? Pain is the number 1 cause for disability for Americans under 45 and includes the following:
- Acute neck and back pain
- Ankle problems
- Arthritis pain
- Restricted movement
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Golfer’s/Tennis elbow
- Wounds – negligible scar tissue
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Pressure ulcers
- Shoulder, back, and leg pain
- Tendon problems
- Tight muscles
- Wrist pain
63% of adults seek relief for chronic pain per year. Medical help is sought and medications (often opioids) are prescribed.
Medication isn’t always the safest option. Get help now with Healthlight Infrared Light Therapy. This therapy is safe, effective, and drug-free method approved by the FDA.
With Healthlight Infrared Light Therapy you’ll notice the following:
- 400% improvement with increased blood flow.
- Increased balance due to improved circulation
- Increase of blood flow in certain areas can reduce pain and swelling.
If you have any questions about our services, contact us today.